The DC Building offers a historic and architecturally significant place for Denver’s top businesses to call home. Westside Investment Partners is bolstering the amenities at the building and modernizing building systems to suit tenants’ business needs in the twenty-first century. With a premier, “nothing-else-like-it” amenity package, the DC Building is redefining the downtown office experience.
- In-building bowling alley and lounge planned exclusively for tenant use.
- On-site deli with delicious coffees, breakfast items, sandwiches, salads, soups, and more.
- Co-working space that serves as an extension of your office to allow your team to work how they want, where they want.
- In-building fitness center enables tenants to make their health and fitness a top priority, despite busy schedules.
- Convenient bike storage, showers and lockers, and easy access to public transit make it easy for you to leave your car at home.
- Award-winning on-site property management and 24/7 security team.
- Five passenger elevators and one freight elevator mean you can get where you need to be quickly and easily.
The DC Building now stands on the site of the original mansion of the private and exclusive Denver Club organization, which still occupies two floors of the building today. Past members include John Hickenlooper, Phil Anschutz, and Bill Owens to name a few.
Just down the street is the Denver Pavilions, a two-city-block open-air mall boasting popular stores like Starbucks and Corner Bakery Café, Cook’s Fresh Market, Magianno’s, Banana Republic, Hard Rock Café, Gap, Lucky Strike, and more.
The DC Building pairs the rich highlights of Denver’s past with state-of-the-art, modern upgrades and amenities. Iconic, mid-century modern architecture, prime class-A office space built to inspire — and an industrial-chic bowling alley and social space for the exclusive use of tenants. A multi-million dollar renovation aims to breathe new life into this architectural gem, exceeding the needs of contemporary companies and their employees.
- 518 17th Street, Denver, CO 80202
- Built in 1954
- 231,454 square feet
- 15,101 sf floor plates
Call one of our brokers today to schedule a tour and experience for yourself the evolution of an original.
Ana Sandomire [email protected] | 303.565.3029
Peter Knisely [email protected] | 720.881.7534
The DC Building
518 17th Street Denver, CO 80202
303.832.1660 x 9
Proudly owned by Westside Property Investment Company, Inc.
Leasing provided by NAI